ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
USE OF INFORMATION
User profile content shall be retained by SAFEBOARDIn only as custodian of such information and data. That such information and data shall only be used by specific Users and not by SAFEBOARDIn /CAN.
In order to facilitate interaction among Users of SAFEBOARDIn, other Users may share information with Users, or Users may be allowed to access certain information about other Users of SAFEBOARDIn. By entering into this Agreement, Users agree to treat information about other Users of SAFEBOARDIn strictly in accordance with the Agreement.
SAFEBOARDIn may send push notifications to users who are students when their teacher has posted something new within the class to which they belong. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
Any user may email at [email protected] if such a user no longer wishes to receive communications from the Services.
- We do not share, sell or rent user’s personally identifiable information to third parties. SAFEBOARDIn will never share or distribute any user information with third parties except as provided below:
- When required to do so by law or regulation, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Notwithstanding the above, SAFEBOARDIn may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your information with them (and for them to use that information) in order to provide aspects of our Services to you. Some examples of services for which we may use agents include sending email or SMS, analysing data, and providing user services. These agents may use Personal Information we share with them, for example, to assist us, to provide their services to you and/or us, and to measure and improve the performance of their services.
- SAFEBOARDIn may work with third party websites to enhance your online experience, to send messages or letting you add "apps" to your account. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or services as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to allow the automatic transmissions discussed above, please review all third party websites' or services' policies before disclosing any Personal Information or other content on the Website or on any third party website or service.
- SAFEBOARDIn has adopted reasonable industry standard practices to ensure that there are adequate safeguards and techniques to protect the data of the user against any unauthorized or unlawful disclosure. SAFEBOARDIn will not store, copy, disclose or use the data of the user except as necessary for the performance by SAFEBOARDIn of its obligations under this Agreement.
- SAFEBOARDIn employs physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information we receive from users from unauthorized disclosure. SAFEBOARDIn limits access to personal information about user to employees of SAFEBOARDIn, who, we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to users or in order to do their jobs.
- Users should not share their password with anyone. In addition, if a user suspects unauthorized access to its information, it is user’s responsibility to contact SAFEBOARDIn immediately. SAFEBOARDIn will never ask its user to divulge its password in written or electronic communications.
- Please be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure and SAFEBOARDIn cannot warrant that information user transmits utilizing this site is secure, however, SAFEBOARDIn will always make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of the data provided on the app. However, we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
DELETION OF INFORMATION OR DATA
Once a user provides relevant information on this website for creating its profile, the same can be unsubscribed for, by providing request to following email id [email protected]
To the best of SAFEBOARDIn’s knowledge, all material published by on SAFEBOARDIn is done with the full agreement of the copyright owners (be that CAN or another party). If you come across a situation where you suspect that this may not be the case, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), or if you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy we ask that you contact:
Email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2017, Safeboardin. All rights reserved. Powered by- CAN Technologies